Everything I know about (Star Wars character), episode I

A few days ago, I was watching a YouTube video in which a gamer was playing the video game LEGO Star Wars: the Force Awakens. He stumbled across the character Shaak Ti and asked if anyone watching the video knew who the character is. I typed in the comments a brief explanation of what I knew about the character. Over the next few days, I remembered a few more things and I added those things by editing the initial comment. I enjoyed the experience and it inspired my next series of blog posts: Everything I know about (Star Wars character)! Every day I will pick a Star Wars character at random and type in absolutely EVERYTHING I know about them!!!!


Adan Mose

Adan Mose is a character in the 2016 video game, LEGO Star Wars: the Force Awakens. He is one of three hunters that Han, Chewie, and Verond Jelik (a fellow crew member of the Eravana) hire to help them capture rathtars, in the "Star Wars Adventures" bonus level, "Rathtar Hunting." 

In the opening cutscene, the group rendezvous on the planet Twon Ketee. Verond Jelik initially introduces them as the "best rathtar hunters in the system," but Han and Chewie see that one is dancing on his blaster, one is cuddling a teddy bear, and one's mouth is hanging open and his nose running. Varond Jelik admits that they are the only rathtar hunters left in the system. 

The rathtar hunters all look identical and in the subtitles are only called Rathtar Hunter 1, 2, and 3. The group enters a cave and the three rathtar hunters are snatched by rathtar tentacles. On the other side of the cave, Han, Chewie, and Varond Jelik discover that two of the rathtar hunters survived, but the hunters argue about which one saved them and are snatched up by more rathtar tentacles. 

Upon completing the level, the three rathtar hunters,whose names are revealed in the character selection screen as Adan Mose, Croll Jenkins, and Zylas, respectively, are unlocked for purchase using LEGO studs, the game's currency. Adan Mose and Croll Jenkins can be purchased in the Takodana hub world or the character selection screen, and Zylas can be purchased in the character selection screen.

Comments